Thursday, March 13, 2008

i logged into blogger with th intension of vent/bitching.
i decided not t. cuz i donte have much energy left.


isnt much t say. OH WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ...


i have this anger boiling inside me. i carn help it, im just soo angryyyyyyyy.
of course i have reasons for being angry. but all i conclude is ..im speechless.
everyone seems t have a good reasons for their doings enough t shut me up, it seems almost unreasonable or pointless t get angry. BUT I CARN HELP IT. im ANGRY. &im not APPEASED:(
ok..if you know me,im not someone who can get angry over something and hold my grudges against someone for a long time. but i donte know whyy im sooo pissed off every now and then.






im going back t bed.
gdnights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home