Sunday, June 22, 2008

hello!

humm.. me and bro are alright now.heh. he came over and went home with me ytd with zhiwen as well. :x they made a mess in th waiting room i think. lols. nvm that.


th cds selection,
damn those kiasu tp students totally flooded th tp home page.i manage t choose my cds on time over at jesscy's thou.
& my choice were exactly th same as jesscy!

thou they are differently ranked.

i chose ,Japanese lang , fashion, music, theater & th last one i kinda forget. i think psychology . i regret not putting fashion as my first choice :x

anyway, i went shopping with ym ytd.
humm.. i was th only one that was buying things thou.
i bought one gladiator scandals ,& one supaaaarrrr cheeeeaaappp oxford heels! i swear,its gorgeousss! for th xx$$ i spent ,its sooo worth it!! i kept telling ym ,omg im damn damn happy. haha! crazy i know. but it was soo cheeaapp!!

no pictures thou . you can check out yuenmei blog if you want. :)
im still trying to fix th pc suite thing.
my bro was helping me with it too! haha! so much for deleting it when he totally needs it now too. :P oh well.


&&& passerbyy send me that photos of me and my prawn! haha!


school's starting tmr.
ohhh greeeaaattt :C
ben J just told me something damn saddening!

Mr siva is being replaced!!!! omfg.
i soooo love mr siva. HAHAHA! i know almost everyone wants him t go.
BUTTT!!! im always late for this lesson & he alwayssss gives me attendance!
-pouts.



ohwell..
i feel like going t bed now! school starts early!
carn wait t see my girlfs :)


good nightss!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home