Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my phone is spoilt!:(
like,th phone is ON but th screen is blank.
idk if you get it.lol..
its like i carn see msgs,i carn see who call me.
but i can still hear my phone ring, and i can still listen to music provided that i navigate rightly to th playlist. LOL.
im taking it to servicing &i hope th person wonte scold me.
my phone is really in a bad state consider its only few month old :P


im using 6510 now la.-.-
well, at least i will know who's phone call to kup!
lol.. i unknowingly called someone i never expected to call or never intended to call tday-.-
so embarrassing!
thank god my phone spoil came as a good excuse for not replying messages :P



i had a net fund quiz which i didnt study for.
& i always hear th same question from different people to th teachers during quiz,
cher 5 percent only right! LOL!
it just meant that quizzes doesnt affect results very much.



i have high hopes for all my failed subject.
i pray i do well this sem..pls.

no distrations, no nothing.


haha! &to passerby,im upset that you always get me! humph! im always dead to th world when you prank call me!
this is unfairness! you have to sleep unoe! so i can call you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home