Wednesday, December 10, 2008

okay,

i skipped netfund.
:| someone should really talk some sense into me.
tsk.


kenneth looked thru my photobucket &saw this. he tot is my baby photo-.-
ahaha.anyone remember who is she?
;P
Photobucket


fuck.kenneth is looking thru my photobucket and mocking at every single thing he can find -.-
you have to agree. i did change fucking lots.

&i bump into him today.-looks below
LOL!
even ym says his goodlooking.
ah...my taste improved ah:)


















pictures of tday. hahaha.. im so tired from looking and editing.that im lazy to blog about today!
i love my zebra print hoodie. bought it ages ago &threw it at th back of my wardrobe cuz i didnt like it.
&i pulled it out today,becuz my another hoodie is still washing .
&it turned out nice!:):) no?
its velvet ,very nice material to wear yes. :D























































































































tday is photoshop trial's 30 day. bye photoshop:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home