Thursday, March 20, 2008

it is really up t you t decide whether t continue or end it?
doesnt people always say it takes two hands t clap?



why isit that people find it so easy t drift apart or simply ignore me?
making me feel so awkward t face anyone of you .
tell me,am i doing something soo wrong that cause you t behave that way,or am i so insignificant that you can easily give me up ? uhm?



just cause of one simple sentence i utter,one wrong move i made.
i lost something that meant soo much more than what i have done &said.
whyy sooo smart?



things had gone way awkward it seems almost impossible t return t how it used t be.
it was really hard for me..
t get t know ,t be able t consult ,confront ,gossip ,go crazy ,trust, love another.
it took me months t be able t open up &talk t another.
now everything, goes back t where it has startd.
oh wait, are we even acquaintance now?


got t run.bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home