Monday, April 21, 2008

first day of school :(

damn effing tiring. &i dk why, i have this feeling my classmates are like anti-ing me. LOL. like i care. i just want t get my fucking diploma & get th hell out of this school . LIKE REAL.
i really really carn stand being alone. -.- its like im back t square one ,like when i first join my sec three class. i was alone for longer than half a year or so. &then jesscy &pk approach me. whats wrong with me?!


lols. anyway, i ve one classmate who (i think ) thinks his like so fit &handsome what-so-ever. when he give me th impression of STEVEN LIM! hahaha. maybe he idolize him. hummm... he wears like tight fit .ewww.. & "hong" girls like using th most clinch pick up line ever. not that he use them one me .phewww..

so during th lecture ,we have combine classes with other info comm class. &he turned behind &started chatting with th suppose t be pretty looking girl. he asked her,whats your name ? th girl answeres. &he went like WAH YOU NAME VERY NICE eh. -rolls eyes.

seriously man. he came t study or pick up girls? i mean i wonte say anything if he is like sort of cute. but his is erm... no where near one?


that aside. i think its partly becuz i went mia after first day of orientation & thus im not close with my classmates :(



OH WELL.

hahah. guess what. i decided t join....







ROCK CLIMBING!
kidding. :P
had this intension t. but jesscy thinks it will be too obvious that you joining th cca for guys :P


end here.gna sleep:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home