Friday, April 18, 2008

i carn fucking stand it anymore.
ive been keeping silent keeping my anger inside me,trying sooo hard t respect her.
&this is what i get?

being called a whore isnt enough?
for fucking sake i ve gotten better results than my brother ,its just that my school start on a later date. &shes saying i should forget about studying go search for a DAY job.

why is it that when i make attempt t change no one ever notice it. havent i already resigned. i ve already given in & intended t get back t schooling.

&pls for fucking sake my dearest bro, arent you suppose t be protecting me?
how many times have i defended you from all her "accusation" that you have been smoking &whatever. i defended you &told everything but th truth. &this is how you thank me?
by calling me a prostitute ?

havent they already realise how much damage their words have inflicted on me?

im not angry, im very very depressed.

do you know how it feels t be labeled as a whore by your beloveds ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home