Sunday, March 30, 2008

wah lau. i carn believe my luck man.

i met two mad man in one day!

first one, i got onto th bus &sat at th sit beside th window. then this mad man got up th bus. he started shouting nbcb nbcb. then he SAT DOWN BESIDE ME. &he stated mumbling nonsensical stuff . thats not all! HE STARTED SPITING . FUCK man, &fucking kana me. cb. i was nearly LATE &was damn afraid that he would block me from alighting . haha. i swear man sher , i will cry ON TH SPOT k. HAHAHA.


so.. work ended haha,&stella came &we had breakfast at mac together. i wanted t use th toilet then i saw a man went in before me. but when i went forward th door wasnt lock. i was quite amused at first. i mean ..ok maybe he didnt do it on purpose.then another man came & i told him there is someone inside. he was quite amused too. then th man came out. i swear ..not even a wee bit embarrassed.damn freaking phyco man. so after th toilet thingy ..went t buy food &he too q-ed after i sat down. then he sat right opposite our table. wtf man. thats not freaking all la. he sat down with his bird bird fucking sticking out. okay, i know th bird bird freaking amusing description but that was how sher call it .hahahaha. it was soo damn..i donte know man..i was like fuck la..freaking flasher ,go home need t wash eyes alr. freak man. then i felt angry. i mean he obviously purposely was trying to show his dick right . then what..want t air his bird bird meh.WTF man. such atrocity. i should have just called th police man. lucky he went off after he finish his food. freaking gross man.


lucky i had sher talkin t me early in th morning . she went shao mu-ing. haha. thanks sher,i think if you hadnt talked t me i would have exploded trying to speak t someone about such horrible experience.


alright. lemme show you something!
growing series of me & my bro :D



i think this is th first one. for passport

primary school. my bro looks like he haven got teeth yet. HAHA .damn cute man

secondary. i know i look screwed. but my bro looks damn innocent la. wth.

POLY:) currently. hehehe. my brother got thinner :( i look so fat compared t him la. but its not becusim really fat k,its my brother that is too skinny.


hehehe. my brother damn effing cute right ;)



:P BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home