Monday, June 23, 2008

I got back my results.! they were.. expected. thou th C for maths is a lill disappointing. th B for eng fund was better than i thought. :D

lab lessons totally sucks big time today. it was freezziiinnggg cold in th room.:C & th thing we were suppose t do didnt work for me. next time i shall take a picture of th fucking breadboard done perfectly. i didnt complete it in th end &conveniently forget t bring my lab sheet along t school. so me & gfs left for lunch! :D

Ate KFC :X anyway, webapp was sucky as well. my comp blacked out all of th sudden. th teacher left even earlier than th students. it was a two hour lesson & he left after one hour? haha! good for us anyway, webapp = friendstering + bloghopping! :D


alrights, i know school life is sooo boring. :x oh well.

bye! :D

/* edit

i forget t mention that i saw eyecandy #2! :D i didnt get to see him for two whole week! i couldnt contain my happiness & kept smiling t myself .i hope he doesnt notice,michelle didnt. did you? losl .yeah,i bet he donte know my existence. ,i didnt expect myself t be so happy t see him? humm... its weird okay.


&& i search everywhere for this particular drink! its a new drink from nutri tea ,nutrisoy heard before? yup, it has weird stuff like, chrysanthemum with wolf berries ?yikes Barley ,soymilk of course. i just drank their Greentea last night or th night before , & i ve been craving for it ever since! i search every convenient store,sheng siong super market t no avail :c damn saddening . can someone buy me that plssss ? hee.


anyway, still.no.picture. -inserts sad face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home