Saturday, July 12, 2008

haha. yes joan, i was damn bored man.
didn even bother t read just copy and paste it here. lols


anyway, work ytd was finee. there wasnt any shortages of $xx hee. yea, for th first time ah. its rather depressing t know that $1xx of your pay fly away becuz of shortage okay. so i should take extra care when handling $$.
brother came in th morning & he taught me how t play pool! haha! cuz we had t wait for th ah tiongzxsx t play finish their game. i closed at 6am & we cabbed home :) its good t have a brother.. sometimes. HAHA!


i ve t work tonight too. :( humm.. come t think of it. i think i neglect me studies too much . im gald t say that i got a good grade for wrtorial. actually not me, my partner yea. i only did th front &th whole entire project was done solely by her! we got 31.9 /50 btw. yea,me for doing nothing at all. :| i swear, im gonna work hard for my oral and presentation. my phobia of speaking in front of one whole class have t be gone!
& i had t hand up my java thingy by next wed. :/ im like so dead. maybe i should really pay someone t do it for me .haa


okay,i needa go prepare now. byeee! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home