Sunday, July 6, 2008

hoaky, im not going on hiatus anymore. (:

ytd,i woke up in th morning & prepared for my section outing. =/ turn up rate was soo bad.! i donte mind since i get t eat seoul garden anyway. jesscy! lets go there some other time during weekdays so we get student price k :D

then i met jesscy at cityhall & waitd for her aunt and cousin t arrive before we headed toward marina bay for NDP08 :)
& very unluckily we saw my ex with th gf -.- both me and jesscy was like, omg i ve this premonition that we will see HIM today! yes,even jesscy had th feeling!!!!!! but we hurried away before he sees us ,i guess..


anyway, melanie was caught in a netball match ._. & askd me t help her work. now my weekend is wasted. okay, like when is my weekend ever not wasted. hah. i was plannin t study on sunday morning k.

my grandma is soo random. she must be damn happy t find a medicated oil inside th goodie bag. LOL. & donte ever buy the natural confectionery co sweet k. it taste so sucky. t yea,its inside th goodie bag as well. it was damn funny seeing people excerising the Singaporean spirit by snatching up as much free bread they can carry, when i notice th expiry date is only two days from ytd!



&passerby, im so sorry. i fell asleep when i reach home & didnt see th msg till now.
im really sorry t fell asleep when you really need someone t talk t :(
anway, i wish you luck in whatever decision you ve made yea.
no more old ah xiang ah! ;) &pls CHEER UP!


needa go do my stuff bye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home