Sunday, June 29, 2008

im suprise im awake like now! its 1.15pm. im meeting pk for SENTOSAA!!! :D:D

i got home around 5.30am. worked full shift 12pm-5am. !!! & boss up th price of th drinks and food. i nearly starved t death man. ._. only ate noodles at around 3pm.. :S


oh! i really really donte like th feeling of people making friends thru getting numbers all! & i hate ah bengszxsxssss!!! unlesss he is as cute as junkai :P OKAY, kidding. well, since he always like t joke around. SO, this ahbeng asked for my number & i have been refusing t reply him :P not trying t act or whatever man. i get th jitters when people start talking t me ,random people i donte know. its like , sometimes people walk pass me ,they follow me &start asking me am i a singaporean. once,one guy was jogging behind me? & he suddenly stopped,&started talking t me :X i know i freak out too much! HAHAHA! but, those who approach me are either bangala? random uncles? oh! once i sat at Mac's with jesscy, one of th malay stff randomly start talking t me!!! ???? .____.

OH!! once, i made a super wrronngg decision t walk t tpy. & this nigga? startd talking t me & following me where ever i go?!?!!!!!?!??! i was soooo scared i dialed jesscy's number & had her t chat with me until he go off! :|

okay,nuff said bout that.


i needa go prepare now!

BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home