Monday, June 30, 2008

okay,random . my classmate told me she realize th stuff i like are very standard .!!


well,does it mean that i always end up getting th same stuff.idk? like,i ve gotten myself two hinge wallet? humm?
like ,i like t wear white top ,shorts with hoodie? i like Crochets ,laces,braids ,blings,sequin,patent,oversize ,bf shirts. very standard meh? lols, did i mention, i ve got seven bf shirt? &still am counting . HAHAHA! i know this sound totally crazy. any takers? i ve got th exact design in different colors !

& th hinge wallet? i carn explain my love for hinge wallet like totally! my current one is a patent red one from urban outfitter .yes,its totally hot . cuz its patent red!its not selling online anymore. th other one i bought online is retailing at 49.90?
in some bookstore. i bought it online for idk how much,but definitely CHEAPPER! its too big so i changed.
& donte you find hinge wallet different?

actually i thought of what she said & i "defended" myself by thinking, i just donte like t be neither here nor there? like too much of everything from different style & end up looking like nothing at all ? haha, i donte quite get myself either.


one hair extension had just fallen :( * & i ve just bookmarked like 5672572436546 pages from forever 21 since i start posting this.!

haa! just browsing thru know,im soo broke i think im gna start starving myself. a reason for me t start dieting ! save money at th same time!

okay,its 9.20pm. I CAN SLEEP MORE TMR! "i ve only got three lessons tmr! :D"
:P

BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home