Sunday, November 16, 2008

friendster deleted all my friends! :( when i only have like less than 200? all my featured friends are deleted -.-
i only have 18 friends now. so sad:(
ADD me pls people, http://profiles.friendster.com/magdeleneh

damn dulan now.
i know all th people in my friendster one k.
LOL. cuz i only have 200 friends! :(:(
now frienster want t bully me,leave me with 18 pathetic friends.:(
fuck maintenance man! wheres th feedback form ?


args.
anyway!
thank god boss didnt delay th pay,
&im working on either new year eve or christmas eve. which one should i work on?
i close very early ytd.
& i had breakfast with Darren &home after that.
&im surprised he actually knows which M&M flavor t get for me!(:
&im very happy cuz i only have 1.50 $ of shortage for last month! :) ONE DOLLAR 50CENT LEY! & its not becuz i use my own money t make up for th shortage k.
hehehe :P

im wide awake now.
gna bathe and head for ym's house.
yay!




i know i know..
stop telling me ive no life;
unless you really want me dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home