Tuesday, December 30, 2008

its still you.






















i am highly irritable nowadays, cuz i ve been a hungry girl.!
so..friends..pls do not get irritated by me,cuz i donte feel good about this :|
haha..i get this at times when im extremely broke to th capital B..
the other time ym ask if i had like 20 cent with me,
&i told her,there is a higher chance you find a 1dollar on th ground than in my wallet or bag.
haha! its true k, she rampaged my bag,& couldnt even find a single coin.
spell pathetic!

i only eat a meal at home -brunch & dinner when i go home from school!
so during mid noon i will get irritated over little things :P


tmr is new year eve?
th last min of 2008 how are you gna celebrate.
im working! heh!
hey,its double pay! :P

SO! pls pls pls, come down and look for me pool fusion anytime from 8 pm to 5am? :)
pretty pls with a cherrybahchormee on top hee.
im hoping t close late :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home