Monday, December 22, 2008

hello,just two pictures from th chalet..
haha. weird that i didnt have any pictures taken with birthday girl,when we both are hardcore cam whore-er.





i donte know why its so Christmasyy everywhere.. haha.. guess its just me,being me.
ohwell, not in th mood for anything right now..

&after reading something .. which only makes me afraid of working all th more..

i forget who to credit,but anyway..
At fusion, i quarrelled with baby and so i went down the lift alone. At level 1, there's a guard working there and he's sitting at his usual place looking at those Video cameras. He asked me to come, and so i did. He asked me if i know what is that inside the screen shown at Fusion pool level 8. There's a white thingy flooding in the air. You might think it's normal, but that Uncle told me that this White thingy appear sometimes only. He said that the soul from level 2 (which was the fusion pool that i usually went to) was afraid of crowd and then it went up to the 8th story. And he said, there's no one in the 8th story, and normally no one will go up there. He told me to keep this all by myself and not to tell anyone. That guard seems scary too. I told Jimmy and co about this outside Fusion and i turned my head back and that guard was staring at us. How scary could it be? :O



if th soul goes up to level 8 when its crowded at level 2(fusion) ,where does it go to when fusion is not crowded.?

so not gonna think about it. pls, donte tell me your guess, i know it too well.
i really wish it wasnt just me working all alone when closing ..:(
too scary.. i even had to ask people to accompany me when i go to toilet..

ohwell,
enjoy th rest of your holiday.

xo! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home