Friday, December 12, 2008















look at this picture &tell me whats wrong with it :)
thanks passerby, really did wake me up! damn LOL!


&to passerby, i hope youre reading this. cuz your probably not going to.
but anyway, takecareszxszx in army w0rhsxx.
=) &im sure your friends wonte forget you.
waiting for th next bar chor mee! :):))))


anyway,i got myself a new job.which starts TMR!
&stupid kenneth have to spoil my sleeping mood by calling me-.-
im sick now k.



&JON, stupid asshole.. its cute its cute its cute. im not giving it up.
&just to annoy you











;P & i ve deleted my photobucket becuz i r people looked thru my past &laughs at me!
so im not sharing them anymore >.<

&credits to ym for finding me this job :)
hee.she requested for this :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home