Monday, December 15, 2008

three days since i last blog...

Fri, as i have blogged, worked as promoter.
th company sells cosmetic ,perfume ,hair care and skin care.
you see alot of their products around,th mascara brand Dramatic? :)
i tried their product on my hair, &its very very good..
being a staff there definitely enjoy certain privilege ;)
heh. you can visit me at bugis BHG,or century sq. & buy some of th products from me!:)

&th reason why i said their product is good is becuz,
the hair stylist did my hair for me using th product.
&it lasted till th next day morning!
which product in store now can do that?

... Ate with ym after i knocked off &went to work at fusion.
One customer told me he is sick of see-ing me -.-
im also sick of working..:P
&justine finally found my fav M&M ,he also drove me home that night.
hee. thanks much! :)

sat, same thing..just that i work Mid shift at bhg & yumin had t work an extra hour for me. :)
cheston accompanied me for lunch. :)
that day at bhg, promoters had to wear th jap costume.
damn effing hot & difficult to put on.
&one tourist even ask me to take a picture with her.!
night at fusion again... damn effing tired already..
i kinda donte remember much of that night..

anyway..ytd i went to watch twilight..
if you read th book i think you would have th same thought as me.
th cast are ordinary..& th movie isnt really as good as th book..
but its still worth..

i have to rush for work ..gotta go open shop..
haha! chalet for three days.

miss me people! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home