Saturday, January 3, 2009

i want a new blog url!

i was meddling with my falsies & i suddenly tot of a new url : madaboutfalsies.blogspot.com
haha! im serious, my collection of falsies is insane k. i keep buying them cuz i carn find th one im looking for. & i can stick two layer of fake eyelashes! :P

ay,thats top secret ! hahaha! even th women doing my brows are amaze at my sticking skills k.
i think i should change my ambition from air stewardess to stylist or make up artist. HAHA!
i had asked a stylist whats isit like and all to be a stylist. & i think th fees alone is enuff to crush me ):


something random ,kenneth was over at fusion ytd. &he got me thinking..what if i really got kicked out of school?.privates are out, i donte think my family financial status allows. but,what are th options left? ): & im not just randomly think of what if i got kicked out of school.
th percentage of me being kicked out is like 99.9999999999999999% lorh!

ohwell, damn tired now.
should have just gone back to sleep!

BB!

ps: help me think of a new url !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home