Thursday, April 24, 2008

im so so so tired.

went for work ytd &told my ah ma i was going t school camp.
so i decided t go over jesscy's house t sleep awhile.

but bloody hell i only closed at 5am! :(
so i felt damn hungry &went t eat breakfast at macs.
then went t jesscy's house bathe &slept.

went t school with jesscy at 7 am when my school lesson starts at 12pm-.-
so i dragged myself awake &went t school.

saw siang cong on th bus &he was early by an hour for his lecture too! LOL.
so went t lib,intended t nap there. but lost him after i went t th toilet t change &make up.
so i went t JESSY'S food science lecture.LOL.

idk whether isit really allowed but anyway,it was so damn boring. its soooo hard not t fall asleep.
so after her lecture she accompanied me &we had our lunch at business block.
then i went t have my lessons.

comprog first. my fav,time pass just sooo quickly during comprog >:) hehe.
then two lecture ,one engineering fund -.- & maths -.- .

hahaha. so boring!




bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home