Saturday, May 31, 2008

i donte know why some of th pictures i took with classmates on thrus donte looks clear. >.<


anyway, i went t school ytd for TWO HOURS-.- doing practically nothing la.

&&& was damn suayyyy, went t AS building t look for jesscy . i walked up th stairs & th next thing i knew i TRIPPED OVER .fuck man. i bet th guys behind me was laughing at me. :c veryvery paiseh. now,i have blue blackssss on my legs. :c:c &my hands got hurt too.! :(


then i had work at night. &i closed at 8am this morning. -.- i worked for 12 hours! even th cleaner came and went off alr lorh! zzz.



&i just woke up at 2 pm becuz of leg cramp! -.- lols.


ohwellssssssssss... i need t faster edit th pictures & go study for my two papers next week! hee.







alright. pictures.! hehe. sorry joan,i carn help but add a cheek piercing on your dimple =x


im lazt t upload them one by one. lols. but i think you can grab them from my friendster:)


byeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home