Friday, May 16, 2008

my bro damn poor thing. he got discharged TWO days after operation. -.-


my grandma damn -.- la, she was like,must be ttsh no bed for patient. HAHAHA! WTF man.


but i seriously donte know t laugh or cry at my bro man. he looks like his having a hard time doing everything.


& seeing me bro's friends all hurrying t visit him in hospital,i envy him alot actually. it used t be ,when we were younger ,me having more friends around me. but now, it seems like th total opposite.

Best thing is i only told one of them & one group went .lols. even me myself as a blood sister didnt go down la -.- i kept thinking appendix nia.. small operation.

hah. &i really tot it was nothing much until i see him move with so much difficulty. .


hee.bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home