Saturday, May 10, 2008

anyway,

passerby, i felt rather surprise t see your message.i know you wouldnt do any harm t me. i just donte know how t face you ,i was sooo afraid you will ignore me like you did tat night. im really gald you still care t drop a message and read my blog. :)


maybelynn, i was really touched t see you calling me and asking if i was ok. simple gesture that makes me feel warm deep down. :) meet up soon yea!


&Ym, single hood rocks aye! &yeah,i knew about yours too. meet up during hols. :)


jesscy ,thanks for for cheering me up! :D
&teddy for trying to! haha!


its only during th toughest time tat you realize who are th one that really cares.
im thankful t have great friends around me.


anyway,check back for pictures if you want.
of me cam whoring that is!
those horrible eye bags need t be gone!

&im soooo gonna start dieting!

:)


laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home