Thursday, May 1, 2008

To you she a past, an ex you may say.
To me, she's th bane of my existence.


i remember going out once with bf &we bump into his ex school mates from his CCA group.
&he immediately let go of my hand. i didnt really think much then,but then i think back recalling that his ex were from th same cca group. does it makes more sense now? why he let go of my hand?

at first i thought, is going out with me a disgrace?
then i thought, he hadnt really forget his ex.
the one same age as me,i presume she was th girl he really love.


idk, but i find myself someone so hard t be acknowledged as someone else gf at times.
&this isnt the first time. although i hadnt went into a relationship with th other guys i know.



i think im thinking way too much.
its not doing me good.

got t go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home