Monday, April 28, 2008

ahhhh!!! i used up all my BFF : ( i was so coincidentally thinking why my concealer can last sooo long. &its used up-.-

&th best thing is im soooooo soooo broke with capital B :( im only left with $18 when i ve taken my pay two weeks ago. i need t find a job!! yep,sat was my last day at pf :( &my grandma told me she allows me t continue working-.- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohwell.


school was alrighttt.. time pass quite easily in poly :) & i guess i can get along with th girls in my class. hee.


&i seriously need t lose fats la. my pants buttons burst th other day:P hahahaha. &it got lost. :(
anyway,i ve signed up for both rock climbing &cheer leading. shall see after th first prac. yep. really feel like doing something,anything. hah.


alright got t go.!
bye!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home