Friday, May 16, 2008

Today's maths quizzie was eassyy !

heehee.

anyway,so not my day today!

BUT! i received mailsss :) items!! yay!
my fluff hinge wallet spells gorgeousss!! :)


yes,its pretty big, but i love th printings on it!

im getting my urban outfitters one soon too! hee. then i will have two hinge wallet.

hee!

lovely isnt it?


anyway,
one random thing

i realize th bhss slacking kiakis who i know likes t call me SIAO EH!

LOL.

there is nothing wrong with it, i tot.

until my classmate tell me SIAO EH = GIRLFRIEND! HAHAHA.


one eg, siang cong saw me at th library entrance ,he was surprised &he went like ay, SIAO EH! HAHAHA.

lols.

just now marvin called ,

EH,Hello? SIAO EH!

lols. i couldnt recognize th number larh. i tot which random stupid guy randomly called and call me siao eh. -.-

at least call me name larh.

-.-

lols.



byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home