Sunday, May 11, 2008

MAGDELENE HU ZHEN YAN!
to me you are not a boring person la!

you laugh out loudly when i started talking..
you give me suggestions when i have problems..
you gossip and update me with all the news which I don't know..
you always surprise me with all the things I want..

he is the one who cant wait for you to accept him totally. LOL! LOSER~
Perhaps he is not right one for you. You just can't really be yourself and prove out all your good points to him.
I can only say..
always wait for the right one than choosing the bad one without thinking.
there is nothing to be sad about right? relationship ain't the most important things in our lifes, I always say that.
anyway we are still young haha!


i nearly teared upon reading this. thanks JESSCY! your words meant a million!
i donte know how t express how much your post meant t me, but !
youre right,
we are still young! haha!


gtg sleep.
byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home