Monday, June 2, 2008

i fell down today ,again -.-


:c got another cut on my kneecap . the blue black on my leg haven even gone away yettt! :c

anyway, i was damnnnn smaarrt today. i took my eng maths paper. happily did my paper . until th paper ends i flipped t th next page & realise i left a 20 marks question undone! freak! -.-

last paper tmr! hahaha. i ve only two papers! hee.


anywayy.. i cut bangs myself. :/ got too irritated by side -swept fringe. hahaha!

i lovee my hair today. so i took like 90 pictures of myself. ! HAHA! i will prolly delete them anway. :p


shopping tomorrow with class matesss!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeee :) though i have only 30 $$ left:c my bank account is still 0$$!


jesscy, since you ve gotten your 1000++ bursury would you like t donate some t me ? :D
rich kid siaaaa.. go school see cute guys earn 40 $$ per dayyy!! i should have taken up that course? hahaha. future home econs teacher siaaa, noble job . ;p k la k la. no offense jess,i know you are very stressed up! cheerrr up!


zzz. i was thinking of going eyebrow piercing. wantd t do lips and navel as well! haha. &&& im thinking fo adding hair extension tmr! just 10 strands maybe? all colourd one ,like blond or red.. hummm? shall think about it tmr.



okay, im jumping topic t topic. hah!
going t take a nap now! hee!




taass :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home