Sunday, June 1, 2008

very tireddd.. :c

im very very scared of tmr's term test actually. &i actually thought tmr is sun? &i had one more day t study up!


ytd when i was working this guai pek pek came in. i think he is retarded. he gave me like $30 of two dollars &ask me t change them into 10 dollars notes. th 10 dollars must be th plastic kind and must not have any bend or whatever. he claims that he wants t use them for red packets. chinese new year during june? He made me damn pissed off cuz he kept talking t me & asking me t change this and that. i was totally freaking out man.

i nearly asked th customers t stay behind awhile more untill i close &he leave . yea,im damn scared of weird /retarded people. & sher didnt come t my rescue :c . rawwrrrrr. lols. lucky pf2 was still open.

oh,th day before he came too. &he was sleeping on th sofa till i switch off all th lights then he quickly walk out,not forgetting t close th door for me -.-
.
i tot he was with that group of people that played till 8 am .But he didnt went off when they did.lols. i nearly asked them,why they leave their friend here? lols! --


then i went down after closing ytd &told rachel. she was like,orh! i gave that man all my two dollar notes =.= damn idiot right?


we waited for stella t come & had breakfast tgt before i headed home.
coincidentally, ytd was our last day!
unless i get t work fri and sat .


ohwell...


need t go do mathsssssssssssssssss :c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home