Sunday, July 20, 2008

alright,im using this lappie secretly cuz i wasnt allowed t use it. :( my brother ban me from doing so. he purposely changed his pw. &well, me bing one smart ass broke his stupid pw. -.-

whao, im amaze at my gossiping skills. i can even gossip thru msn now! :P LOL. i love love jesscy angshuyi man. i swear,if she didnt nudge me on msn,i wouldnt be writing a happy post. i prepared a whole chunk of words filled with sadness. seriously, i was so depressed the last two days!i keep tearing that my eyes hurts like crazy . my mood was so ruin ytd and th whole of today's afternoon. wondering why am i so sad? im keeping it to myself for now. cuz im feeling happier gossiping with jesscy already. i guess i just miss my friends very badly :( very very badly.

anyway,work on fri and sat was random but fun!
on fri i had pk around till closing . darren,ben and dave was also around making time pass soo fast! i closed on 4 i think & we went for breakfast at mac. :D &i donte know why i was tickled by their lame,cold jokes. !cab home after that.
then th next day, i was depressed th whole afternoon at home. for no reason i felt damn sad. i think wearing contact lense after crying is a wrong decision .cuz th same problem occurred again. yea,i was blind enough t let one table run off and only realizing it after ONE WHOLE HOUR. or maybe more cuz th bill was 18.20$$ =.= th best thing is,it was full house and there was soo many people around but no one bothered t tell me. oh, i was being damn smart becuz th table was right in front of th counter. !! but anyway, darren and co came around & hanged around till i close at 4am.
hee.

oh,thanks darren :)for your cab on both day!


anyway,today. i took out allll my hair extension.i look like shit now. i think removing my hair extension took away my confidence as well =X

alright.
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home