Monday, July 14, 2008

omg. i think im going blind. i was practically half blinded today. my vision was blurred throughout th day.! i bet its th going t expire contact lenses. oh,fyi, i do wear those "dolly" lenses. haha. that is if any of you suspect why my eyes suddenly look so much more "brighter"

anyway, i drop by fusion t collect my pay. damn pathetic pls. only 300$$ how t survive till next pay man. & im damn suayyy today. i drop my exlink card. its not th card k, its th ffucking concession la. it cost like 52 $$ :( omg. i think im going t 23 inter t check it out.

log test today. yeap,th last question drived my bonkers. it wasnt difficult but i just carn accept th answer was x=0 i mean, its quite ridiculous no?




anyhoot, shopping with gfs tmr. gna go keng mceee :)
heh heh. weeeee!!! :)


byebye! :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home