Saturday, July 26, 2008

so i overslept yesterday and skipped another day off school.
the three school-less days have been weird :| i think i screwed up pretty badly in school.
no mcee ,work barely done. deadline of project due so soon yet nothing have been done. args.
i hate myself for been so lazy. & i ve been sleeping at home th whole time! i donte know why i donte have time t study! i donte know where did that motivation of pulling myself awake at 6 am went to?



someone pls scream or shout at me. :(
okay,im gonna wake myself up early at sunday afternoon. & no one should ask me out!
i have got test on monday. a flowchart overdue t hand up on wed, a wrtorial presentation t be done up. args.
:(
i wish th study break would come faster. cuz i only have two papers t be done & i ve like 7 weeks of holidays! :D:D


anyway,jesscy's birthday. well, we manage t suprise her. she totally wasnt expecting it :)hee you know you love us jess :) th chocolate cake was nicee . i hope you like th bag pack me and pk got for u =)



anyway,me and pk came up with a plan of meeting each other everyday at 8pm t jog at tpy stadium. i hope we can stick t th plan at least until i drop t 4x kg. args. i hate t go on diet. all th good food gone, and those tiring exercise i hate . :(


alright.
got t go :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home