Monday, July 21, 2008

im back homee!
feeling so tired as i was doing those eng fun tutorials ,quiz& assignment. well,i manage t figure them out alr :D hee.
i should really start worrying about my java proj,oral and presentation, & studio 8 proj. omgomg! just thinking about them is enough t stress me up. boo. =(

anyway,school days are still th same. but at least today was good. cuz apparently missyyx decides t be nice. haa. at least too me. see th love-hate relationship we have for her?

anyway,im really damn scared of java. im soooo clueless. :( omg. th thought of facing that ZZCVEgerg223AV$#TQG lecturer :(

oh,i love todays studio8 's lesson. it was not ..wasted at last.
my eyes are shutting.i feel like taking a nap. but nono! alot of things t be done =(

sometimes,i really donte feel like treating my brother well.
i really wanted t get something real nice for him, like a branded belt. cuz i tot, it might look good for him? but now..
i feel it's so pointless and stupid t treat someone so good..
when all he thinks about is how t get rid of me?
i donte blame him,cuz i believe i get on his nerves every time i wreck havoc in his comp.
but carn he understand me being an IT noob have no inkling whatever i install in th comp is infested with virus.
args.. so contradicting.


BYE! X)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home