Saturday, August 9, 2008

happy belated birthday shi hong! :)

was 080808 suppose to be a lucky date?
cuz i was super down on my luck ytd! i woke up early & prepared for school.
ended up my past two day of efforts went down th drain becuz my format doesnt suit th school's computer format! :(

my mood for th day was so ruin. i went home & slept till late afternoon bfore i went for work.
thankfully, jesscy was around to make my day as usual! :)
loves!

&like always at th end of 2am there were only a few tables left:( & i didnt dare to go toilet ! lol!
luckily ,bro called & said he was heading down fusion. so i was left alone in th entire 2nd floor of th building! lol. for th 1 hour or something i was stoning & hoping nothing strange would start happening =/ thanks god bro came with passerby & bernard . if not.. i think i will pee in my shorts alr. :P i seriously donte dare to switch off all lights and take th lift alone down! i fear lifts okay.even if its only like th second floor. now i regret watching too much horror movies =/

anyway.. saw siewfong alight th cab th same time me and bro reach. & we totally freaked her out :P not on purpose k! heh.


just one more week! to study break & pay day!! :) hee. dsliteee!!! & i ve decided to work more during my 7 weeks holiday & save it all up for a lappie! weeeeee!!! i really am hoping i will save :(


now! im going t STUDY =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home