Thursday, August 7, 2008

ive lived 17 years being treated as non-existence .
hurayyy!! i donte even need to eat glass to be transparent.
how cool~

i was feeling damn lowww just now right after midnight.
thanks god passerby was on th phone with me.

i was thinking how come th pass few days you have been treating me sooo weirdly.
& it makes me soo downnnn to see a close friend so troubled yet i know nothing about it. :(
but still,i thank god i still had you to turn to!!!!!!!!!
or rather ,im so gald you called
i was sooo sad when you hanged up th call you made to my brother th moment i pick it up.
i tot you were hardcore anti-ing me already. & i totally lost it & kept crying .
then i uds thru msn that you tot it was my mother -.- so you hanged th call so abruptly .


im shiting like mad now. args.shouldnt have eaten yogurt just now.


alright, wrtorial has to be done!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home