Thursday, July 31, 2008

im feelling very very screwed.
i just read mab's blog, & i can totally feel how she is feeling now!!!!!

=(

i donte know is it me or th people around me?
i carn seems t talk t anyonne :(
well, except for pk i must say. i guess its becuz we both have th same goals right now.
to study & to be skinney. well,its like she has been very supportive & encouraging these days .
& so pk, i thank you very much too =) i hope our determination t stay fit & slim down stays.
& of course th usual jesscy.

apart from th both of them i have this sudden feel that everyone else had turned their back towards me & had shutted me out of their life. yes!!! this is th feeling im getting from everyone!!!! i know its probably just me.
& i hope it really is. :(

th stress is on everyone, & everyone wants t do well .
&i really think th stress has built an invisible block between each and everyone of us.
if you ve not realise perhaps its you that isnt sensitive enough & not me being over paranoid.


really have too much things going on.


gtg
!
----

/**

im dying of fatigue. but all she thinks of is herself.here i am working on my school work trying t clear the workload that keeps piling up. and there she is complaining that iam making way too much noise causing her to be woken up & she needs t rest. aint i equally tired? ive t go sch on weekdays & work on weekends.whats more a job that starts at 8pm and ends at 5am .thats my weekend,th only time i get to ,meet up with all my friends all sacrificed for work. did i complain? i spend with my own money and im happy with it. yes,i admit i do overspend,but m i wrong to ask for money when my pay is used up?i donte even get my monthly allowance anymore! is asking for 3 dollar worth of bus fare too much?i can forgo my lunch cuz i carn afford them anymore. and i donte expect her to pay for it either.i didnt have th intension to complain..but she keeps telling me how tired she is and how she regret she took care of us,how bad her life is and whatever.. am i living any better? i ve to go home and face all th shits that is going on?

my feelings right now,are just like th never ending homwork that keeps piling up inside me. i need to channel out somehow ,someway. i really tried my very best to restrain myself from blogging out my problems, but i have no one else to turn to.. blogging is th only way to get all of your attention without any disruption without any random comment isnt it? notice how many times i tried to talk about my problems and i get cut off? No one in particular,just think,my friends.every time i raise up and issue did it only get to u thru my blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home