Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i think i must stop using maxi eyes contact lense already. i just bought time on th 15th & my eyes gets irritation ,its red and feels sore now :( & i lost my eyedrop!!! args.


anyway, webapp prog by next week. c'mon girls, we get it over and done with & it would means one subject down :) & i think i will retake java next sem *cries

my wrtorial is still alright i guess. but like what classmate say, my attendance part had already pull down my grade. whatever i do now ,th best i can ever get is just a P for pass. haha. ohwell,im aiming for a pass only. i hope i do pass =X


alright.. nothing much t update. for now its all abut studies & diet .
oh,i just receive a mail that my F21 items have arrive!! i bought a patent sneakers high cut one & i forget what. i think a head band. but!! i carn even afford th second payment. !! :( i wonte even have money t take bus lorh. :( oh,th second payment is ridiculous. it cost me 22$$ i ve never come along a spree that needs me t top up so much.


alright

BYE!: (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home