Wednesday, July 30, 2008

jaycee chan =eyecandy= yibao?

okay, th equation looks wrong. it does interest you .no?
HAHA
read on! :)


humm.. i find jaycee chan is way more charming than dad pls. jackie chan have very ugly and big nose. while jaycee have big but rather straight nose & its very sharp too . & his small eyes are cute.

okay, so what does it got to do with my eyecandy?

skip this part alright. cuz i ve got no picture t justify that my eyecandy reallly looks like jaycee.
i know jesscy must be, tell you already. haha.okay,now i believe !! cuz i went to look up for jaycee chan's photo.


& no . my eyecandy is NOT yibao. LOL. I JUST FIND THAT HE LOOKS EVEN MORE LIKE JAYCEE CHAN!!!!!! =P

okay, i ve open up like 20 ++ of jaycee chan photos. LOL.

friendster is giving me alot of problems. args.


okay, jayvee chan fyi looks like this.


if you ve seen yb you should know this picture looks damn like him!!!!!! LOL




this is very nicee ..



& this is YIBAO! :D

HAHAHA. who dare disagree he looks really like jaycee chan!!!!!


okay,maybe not this one . ahaha. but just their eyes look alike.. no?

this two probably..



lookalike no???!??! LOL..


humm.. maybe he looks like th tan version of jaycee.

&& my eyecandy looks like th fair version of jaycee..

i carn prossibly post my eyecandy photo .so i shall post jaycee chan's photo that looks like eyecandy for people who actually knows who my eyecandy


i think this one will look slightly more like eyecandy..



i carn believe myself actually agreeing that eyecandy do looks like jaycee chan..

like th two pictures below?







ahaha. looks really alike alright. if you want t know who is my eyecandy ASK ME! i might be nice t show you!!! & girlfriends ,you should totally be like, omggg looks damn alike laa.. LOL.

& i didnt really ask yb for permission t kop his picture. :P but i guess its alright since he doesnt read my blog. heh!


ahaha. gtg byebye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home