Saturday, August 2, 2008

yay! just 13 more days till payday! and just one more week! & thats it ,study break! then two papers & holidays! :D

my msn theme is dammnnnnnn cute now. its like a naruto theme skin. lol! damn damn cute.
but i want my own theme :(
rawwrrr..

work ytd, i closed early. & i was damnn scareedd . everyone was like, you alone closing not scared meh =/ then daryl told me something like people who got "third" eyes saw two girls at th back door!!!!! oh,ytd was th start of seventh month.
& ive heard about stories from felicia about....
anyone wants t accompany till 5 am every fri and sat till next month =XXXX
haha. ohyea, thanks daryl for accompanying me till i close .hee :)
better stop scaring myself, if not tonight i wonte dare close till morning. =/

&today's my bro's birthday! :)
happy birthday bro! :D:D



alright. i shall go study now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home