Thursday, August 14, 2008

:( its not working!!! my phone is not charged at all!!!! i need a samsund charger!

anywayyy!! tmr is th last day of th term!!! :):) thou there is still term test.lol! ive only two papers ! :P

i would like to thank Michelle for being sucha caring friend!! :) :) she kept urging me to do my java project. & yep she got her friend to do it for me. just that stupid me couldnt explain it to th teacher. nevertheless, i really thank you, at least i handed up something! :):) && of course th friend too! :D for helping without asking anything in return!!

my last presentation,. that fucking screwed up wrtorial.

heh.

thank you guys for taggin! pls continue taggin thou i wonte feel like replyin! :D
another happy thing...

tmr is....

PAYDAY! :D

BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home