Monday, October 6, 2008

its 4am in th morning.
im going to sleep right after this.

work th past donte know how many days was damn tiring. i close mostly at 5 ,6 to 7 am. ytd i closed at 730am :( &now im home only at 430 am. :( i donte like them. yea,its th same group of people .
you wonte believe that they can actually start playing from 8 pm (i start work) till 620 in th morning. !!

& they accuse me of overcharging them-.- args. freaking hell. lucky willy explain for me untill they are convince. freaking hate them. args.


life's better. i guess.

daryl told me today that iam laughing more these day :D:D &he thinks its all thanks to him.
well .partly, the things he say can be really mean but funny. really. & i used to hate him for it.LOL. but now,i laugh everthing off. i carn shake off my dao face ,but i ve really cheered up :)

since i ve to live happy or sad. i have to choose to live happily right.


thou,it was hard.
i tell myself each time i feel upset that one fine day everythings is going to come back.
i tell myself ym will be free after her Os which is very soon, & that nothing is wrong.
i tell myself jesscy will be less busy after her dancing stuff which is after today! i think :D
& i tell myself pk will call me when time allow her to.
& i tell myself passerby will still be my friend one fine day when.. idk when:(

i felt fed up. i had enuff of all of them. i know im sensitive. but i really miss having them around me. its been a very very long time since i talk /gossip/ movie/ eat ettc with good friends.yea it might not be long for you guys becuz you all are too busy to even notice that you haven seen me for a very long time. its really depressing . my phone can actually ring less than once per day if i donte take an intiative to sms or call anyone of you. pathetic?


its for th better i guess.
i ve become more independent.
it doesnt matter anymore, friends or no more friends.
in this world, no one is indespensable ,there is no such thing as carn live without.
so since those i really care about donte give a damn about me.
im only left with those that are despensable.



okay,magus is freaking scaring me now la.
his telling me, he never sleeps..
that sounds very familiar. LOL
oh,vampire. LOL
wth.

im going to sleep.


BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home