Wednesday, September 17, 2008

shitty day. i met a stupid stuff at DBS bank today. so unhelpful. humph, if i donte get my money bank in im gonna call up th bank. :( ass

rae's 18th ytd:) heh.
nice bbQ food, & a vvvv nice sleepover. i love th way th 4 girls talk about their old school times.
my pri school times? lol. i only manage to remeber times from pri 5 onwards. becuz, during my pri 1-4 years, i was th victum of th i.donte.friend.you kinda thing. LOL.
so my selelective memory feign knowledge to that part of life. LOL. i really donte remember anything!! except that i know i was bullied all th time.

pri 5 onwards ,my school merged with swiss cottage. & i met natalie. but we lost contact anway. then joan ,melissa and i were best friends during my pri 6 . & from then on joan had been my bestest till like sec three or so.


anway,i hope rae likes th present both me and pk gave :) hee.


&im really getting sick of working alr. its still alright to work during weekends i guess but weekdays as well? my bio clock is sooo screwed up. i can only sleep when th sun comes up. &only wake up when th sun is setting-.- LOL


at ym's house now. humm.. gna stay at boonkeng mac till morning i guess. STUDY!! lol


supp paper on fri monday & err i dk. but three papers. kill me pls. LOL


BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home