Thursday, August 28, 2008

boredom ,together with th overwhelming thoughts that kept flooding up my mind convinced me to blog again. not for long though probably till th next time im online th blog will be up for hiatus again.


so as i thought life was going to take a turn for th better it just got worst.
im stuck at home th whole time!!

for a week or a few days or so,i thought i had no friends at all.
everyone is busy living their life, and apparently i aint included. :(
i wouldnt be surprise if one day friends come up to me shock that im not dead.
okay, random.

you couldnt have believed it that i ve completed th whole of twilight saga(four books) before th holidays even starts! see how bored am i?
not that th books bores me, staying in th whole day at home reading barely makes up a life. !
i feel so lifeless!
i donte know where have all my independence gone to. i wish i had gone out alone & not just stay at home ... lifelessly

so here i am bloggin. cuz i am afraid, afraid that ..... might hit me someday. its really hard not to think that way since im so unhappy these day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home