Tuesday, October 7, 2008

stupid me actually posted without realising my blog is un-privated !!
omfg.

ohwell.. you will read it if you read it.

anyway, i closed damn early. haha.you will never guess ,i actually closed at 12 am! LOL.
its like last customer pay i switch of tvee count money &go. haha.
when i went down i found out th earliest fusion can close is 1 am =p


then i went to catch th last bus LOL.
till darren called me & told me he was at fusion with senyang.-,-
& ben also called & ask me where am i. LOL.
didnt open shop thou,just went up and got ben and dom's cue & they went down & play pool.
then me ,darren went off t mac.
fyi, senyang is our primary school friend.
& th first line he said was like fat alr. wtf right. -.-
he have grown & changed alot too luh.
with all th tatoos all. tsktsk.

anyway, we slacked while and decided t head home cuz it was too early.haha


dumb me bought th shop keys home ._.
second time alr, so i was up early today & i ve already place th keys back. haha.
& since i was alr at bugis i shopped!! :):)
im really broke now. haha.
oh & while i walk around i saw xiao boy!!
or rather he saw me haha. he was workin in one of th shops yea. so he got me to help him buy drinks and cigg._.
heh. then i walked around till th rain stops & headed home.

now im gonna eat!
bye!

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 5:03 PM , Blogger R :] said...

oie. why ur blog no tag board one lOl. I think im the first to ever comment? hahahaha. I just read ur blog! I like the present :] thanks alottttt.. hahaha. Don't be depressed ya. Jes is chasing her dream. lOl. give her some time. anw lets meet up soon someday~~~~ <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home