Sunday, November 16, 2008

im still shocked.

i know i know..i told ym at least 5,6 times.
& ym , he is indeed a gorgeous guy, you agree right? haha..
no one can deny this!

sigh,someone who held such perfect image to me.
looks are too deceiving.
but, its a different thing altogether,me admiring him &him a * :)
i will still admire him like i used t. hehehe..
nothing's gna change that for sure!


i went out tday,bought nothing really..
i got myself a pair false lashes & basically make up stuff..


&passerby,i got something for you! :)
meet me if you want your present yea, you can take it as birthday gift,Christmas present or uhmm..a gift before you * hahaha..
ok? so yea, im afraid you wonte like it, BUT even if you do not like it,just lie t me and say you love it ok:D hehehe


&i met up with pk tday,
sigh,everytime i see people on th verge of tears,i feel helpless.
nevertheless, remember what i tell you k.
if anything is gonna happen it will happen.
nothing's gonna change it,even if you brood and lose your mind thinking &worrying over it it will still happen.
so why think so much, live life as it is. so what if maybe one day shit really happens,its not as if you carn live without him. right?
u have me alright,have me :)


on my way home, senyang board th bus.! :)
haha..tday is some kinda bumping into people day..


im tired..school tmr!
another week of boring lesssonzx .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home