Sunday, January 4, 2009

im damn effing pissed off with two person.

no 1: KATHY KOH or what ever th name is.
i barely know her! & yet she have th atrocity to borrow money from me!
god knows whether shes gonna return me! maybe never since shes always urgently in need of cash.!
&once i told her i am in some sort of financial crisis myself she didnt reply me.
-.- some sort of friend she is.
if youre wondering how i know her, she asked for my number.
yes,& gave me hell lots of crap like her basketball coach fell in love with me at first sight.CRAP.
and gosh,his love lasted less than aweek.for god sake, a 27 years old talking about love at first sight.grow up man uncle.


no 2: ALAN something something something.god,i even forget his name.
ah! alan lim. yes,ass ex. fucking nbccb.
his those type of guys who gives you stuff and ask for it back after breakup.
fucking nieow i tell you. becuz of one fucking shirt i have to see his fucking lj face.
like wtf la, its was just a singlet mind you, not even a shirt.i have to go meet him,&he have to give me a black face. &now! i have to bloody go think of when th fuck did he ever lent me his nokia battery. WTF! like how much can a fucking battary cost man,it's like model 6610?
never seen a guy like this!
i had borrowed and LOST passerby's sony errison's battary(oops) &did he say anything?
i had borrowed & accidentally gave it to my dad (god know what he did) th phone Yb lent me & did he fucking nag at me to retun him.
rawwrrr. seriously man, that guy can go bang wall and die sua.
like dumping me becuz of another girl wayyyy fugly than me wasnt a huge insult to me already.
eww! i think that girls blog is cursed or what, i was viewing her blog when he msged me.
eww!EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home