Sunday, June 8, 2008

fuck luh. ibanking is under MAINTENANCE -.-

since i carn do anything now,i shall blog :D

working on fri is soo weird. & th "best" thing is junkai and gang didnt come at all ! :c i know i never liked them becuz they got me into lots of scoldings & always make hell lots of noise. working without them is just... weirdd.. :/ like without th usual annoying jun kai with his nonsensical actions and voice. tsk! anyway, i figured that ytd might really be my last day :x we'll see. . anyway, ive given my particulars t pk in m)phosis . i know retail line is sooo not me. but i'll get t work with my dearest :x im just trying t think positive here.


so anyway, i went out with mab,jess & pohli this afternoon after like three hours of sleep -.- . caught made of honour. we didnt get t meet up with sher so both poh li and mab left for work. monday and wed yea. we meet again for sakura & sentosaaa!! :D sorry i was soo late today :x

then we met up with marvin zwei and maxim! yes, after th longest time man. slacked all th way, magenta joined ,guirong? was with us too. yups. i know ,RANDOM. haha!


/**okay,jesscy is making me miss my old friends. :c

pk joined us, went t mac &went friendster -ing a while. i seriously hope karma wonte come after me :c im being very very mean nowadays. i carn help what :x it was reallllyyyy funnyyyy :c

i ve got some pictures, but im using bro's lappie. desktop is totally buang! :c bye photoshop...


got t go.bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home