Wednesday, October 15, 2008

im installing samsung pc thingy to th comp now! hee
i lost my super cute&mini card reader :(


spent my whole late afternoon yesterday at th salon near my house.
got a hair cute plus dye at 65$$ !:)

work last night. time past damn fast & it was a rather busy day.

daryl was around making me laugh as usual.
xiao pang reminded me that 25th of oct is coming!
hee.. he has th same birdday as me. haha..
& th guys love raiding th fridge eating watever that can be eaten. haha..

&&& daryl finds shawn gooddlooking (use to) haha..
well.. his one year younger than me..
jesscy noticed him first & as he comes around more often i find him real goodlooking..
ahah.. plus,i mention him in my blog before if you remember. ;)

i just cooked tomyam with th stove, it sucks.
i think i should stick to microwave hahah..

i donte know what to do later.
probably gonna head down fusion to pass somethings..
then walk around & hunt for a new bag

th pc thingy is taking damn long.

bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home