Thursday, October 16, 2008

th purrfect shot

im uploading 174 pictures into th comp..haha..

cuz i tot i should have some pictures in here. its getting wordyyy.. i hate this kinda blog much myself.

& becuz my photoshop aint ready ..yet.
i will just upload one of my fav first. hee


later!

:( bad news. i dl th trial but i carn use it! damn irritated now.

okay,im super duper upset & depress..

might be good news ..haha..

i ve got a different time table from my now ex classmates.get it?
yep, in other words..im like retaining?

ohwell..ohwell..
now i ve t deal with new classmates..

whatever it is..ive no mood already.

ta..


alright,after much thoughts..i decided that it might be ..a blessing in disguise..
sigh..i really hate t .. restart..
i know i sound like a loser,friends know me..i donte take initiative to make friends.. so..we'll see how it goes..

pictures! i took th entire day to get th right angles &all..thats how th 174 pictures come from..haha..
& th editing! well,comment me if you want ;)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home