Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Konichiwa ~~
LOL. sounds weird coming out from me.

today was a little better.

sigh.
8am lesson really sucks. japanese went alright. then two hours of break alone at TM.

Netfund lecture was odd? i almost tot i was like th only girl. so i scan thru th list & gosh, they slot me into a class of Dip of mechatronics -,- yea, it was th course i opted out from. so we could have been classmates. LOL. must be fate.
sigh.. i have to see what th lab/tut group for this module is. im crossing my fingers that im th only girl,not. pls.

webapp was alright, at least i donte have to worry about grouping ,cuz th girls were accepting enuff to ask me. :] then another hour break @lib ,surfing th net..

then comprog. as expected new class. . :{ this time th people are from year 1.2. ,different course-.- but they can be real !^!$%&@^* they made me look like a total freak. like they left one empty seat between me & them. -.- like, im all alone, &they are a class. shouldnt they be more accepting.?

sigh..

keith told me there is a chance i might go back to my ex class? really?@!?!!? if i donte, i carn be keep on changing classes right!?!! i donte know how th school works!! args.

sayonara! hee .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home